So I took a stab at converting my 12 x 12 but I ran out of hours in the day and in the end I need my CNC more readily available.
Here's what I have:
- Zen Toolworks 3D Extruder With Stepper and mounting plate
- A second Zen Toolworks 3D Extruder With Stepper and mounting plate (missing a small screw in the extruder housing to keep it closed)
- RepRap RAMPS1.4 with Arduino Mega2560, Four DRV8825 stepper drivers
- 10FT High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to B Cable for Arduino
- Geeetech Assembled All Metal J-head hotend with cooling fan for bowden extruder (NOTE: I believe the fan has kicked the bucket)
- 5/8" shaft Supporter for the extruder
There's about $300US worth of stuff here. I never had any issues other than my impatience for 3D printing, it worked plug and play with the power supply from my 12x12.
Looking for best offer.
Pictures available upon request.
Located in Canada but will ship.