selling my 12x12

Here's a place where folks can discuss item exchanging or trade-ins from a smaller machine to a bigger one.

selling my 12x12

Postby mjbcbus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 pm

I am parting ways with my 12x12" zen CNC. I haven't had the time recently to put into it, and I now have access to a shopbot CNC router which can handle small and larger projects for me.

This is a turnkey ready-to-run system including:
-12x12x2" zen kit with nema-23 motors.
-zen toolworks spindle/chuck/key
-many bits, including carbide ballnose and endmill bits. (see photos)
-yet-to-be installed limit switches, DC ammeter, emergency stop button
-All controls:
-TB6560 3-Axis Board (new, my homebrew original board was replaced after 23 hours).
-Quick disconnect cables for the motors to the board.
-Brand new power supply for board/motors
-Power supply for spindle
-Solid State Relay for spindle
-Surge protector / Power strip (important!)
-Any discs/software I acquired (TB6560, mach3, setup video disc, etc..)
-micrometer

also included is the dead spindle/chuck as referenced from my failure at:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59

Check out all the photos I have on this flickr stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44397234@N ... 897602123/

I am not including the PC, since I figure you'll have one lying around, if you can pick up locally, I will sell the PC I was using (a dell optiplex w/lcd monitor) for $100 extra.

Run time is under 25 hours, 1 hour on the new board. Basically ~$1300 worth of parts all said and done, plus the time of assembly and such. I am asking $900 for it.

As for pickup/shipping. I am located in Columbus, Ohio. Preference goes to those people that can make the trip here to pick it up. I will ship though, with the top half of the zen separated into it's own package. Shipping will probably be a good chunk since I'm guessing three boxes. I will mark with tape or paint pens the connections to make sure you can set it up easily when you receive it.

Please contact me if interested!
Mike
mjbcbus
Normal User

Return to Swaps & Trades

x