12 x 12 f8 Zen for sale - sm pkg for $550 (price drop)

Here's a place where folks can discuss item exchanging or trade-ins from a smaller machine to a bigger one.

12 x 12 f8 Zen for sale - sm pkg for $550 (price drop)

Postby SpyderHelix » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 pm

I've had this puppy for a little while but due to size restrictions in my new place and a lack of a place to put my machine, it has to go.
I am selling my zen 12x12 with nema 23 motors, F8 screw upgrade, standard screws, and 4 axis TB6560 control board with home switches. Also made some small hand crank wheels or the X and Y axes to truck it around by hand if desired.
I also got a bright idea that I could clamp more down by putting t slot across the table, but it knocks 1/2" off my Z..came in useful, but it's easily removed with a screwdriver and you can face the table and be good as new.
I didn't use it often, so I have about 100 hours on the machine total, with about 50 of it being on the old screws. I'm trying to do wood working but the table size and Z height is too restrictive for what I want to do (knickknacks, photo frames, license plate frames etc) so the sale of this machine goes to a new machine and eventually a place to put it.
I will only sell in the continental US, and I will crate this thing for you or tear it down, whichever you prefer - I would like to get $550 if I can, but I am open to reasonable offers.

All guides and lead screws are in excellent condition and the hardest thing this machine has cut is white maple. Never crashed, and never abused.
I will be posting pictures on here as soon as my camera is charged for those wanting to take a look at it, or you can see my pics here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16676

Sorry, spindle and spindle power supply not included.
SpyderHelix
Normal User

Zen Model: Zen 1212

Re: 12 x 12 f8 Zen for sale - sm pkg for $550 (price drop)

Postby SpyderHelix » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:09 am

SpyderHelix
Normal User

Zen Model: Zen 1212

Return to Swaps & Trades

x