Source files covering everything from cabinets in the kitchen to creepers in the garage (attachments of gcode, 3d models, or other related material).
Each topic should consist of 1 single project and should contain at the very least 3 items
- Picture showing the completed project
- Description of what it is and/or does
- Downloadable GCode in common format as a downloadable file (these forums support file uploads for this)
This is a DXF template for placing numbers on a clock. It ranges from 3" to 8" clocks.
Just load it up in your Cad, center your design in a new layer, add your numbers, and save it out.
Once you load it in your cam program you can delete the template layer and carve away.
- (185.57 KiB) Downloaded 507 times
- Forum Resident
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:20 pm
Return to General Code Database