User Blogs Enabled!

Informational news alerts about Zen Toolworks will be posted on this forum.

User Blogs Enabled!

Postby calexander » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, here we go again!

Welcome to another feature installed on the Zen Forums - User Blogs!

Now you can write your own blogs about anything you want, but we were thinking something "Tool Shop" related.

Access to the blogging system:
  • User Control Panel- a "Blog" tab exists to manage your blogs. It is not where you post new blogs.
  • "Blogs" & "My Blog" - on the upper-right in the navigation bar, you can view all online blogs or just your own by clicking on one of the respective links.
  • User Profile - Each user profile will contain a blog entry and the number of blogs they have submitted and a link to view them.

Permissions to the blogging system:
  • Guest users can read them
  • Registered Users can read and reply
  • "Foe" Users can not read or reply to your blogs

You can read other blogs by clicking on the "Blogs" link or you can set permissions and manage your blogs at any time through your User Control Panel and the "My Blog" link on the navigation bar above.

I'm interested to see how much usage this feature gets, if any at all. It has potential so hopefully some interest will go along with it.

Let me know if you have any problems. I had a few just getting it installed and the problems could have trickled down to the user-level. I'm here for support where needed!
calexander
Zen Toolworks Official

Zen Model: More than one
Other CNC Info: 0707 1212 3DP

Return to News & Announcements

x